Thursday, April 4, 2013

Taking A Break 2: Christmas Greetings from the House

I finally gathered the whole cast together and they wanted to do a group photo to greet everybody. You'll notice there are quite a few new characters in the House that I still need to add to the House's banner. Yes, I know its already April but I confess I'm quite lazy but I will get to it when I can. Carrying a kitten can sometimes be exhausting so you have to cut me some slack okay. :)



Edits:
Okay, so I managed to change the banner today (Yay! I told you I would one day ;P).  It should now reflect all the members of the House, including Marius, who by the way isn't technically a new member but who for the story's sake, I added to my list. So, welcome Max, Lucy, Tomoe and Marius.

No comments:

Post a Comment